Sunday 14 February 2016

Reflection on my Draft Magazine

After completing my draft magazine I feel I have made progress with the design structure and layout of which I wanted my magazine to follow. I also think that from my previous experience with Photoshop I have improved a lot and gained some more skills when editing photos and positioning items. I think that my cover has turned out the most successful as it looks the most professional and how I originally wanted it to look however I feel for the second draft I need to improve it by using even more technical skills and enhancing the images with more interesting ideas which make it stand out. The contents I think was okay for a first draft but needs a lot more detail, including more detail and better conventional layout, which I have been told through feedback from my peers in class. My double page spread I think is a good design however I think I am going to completely change it and design it in a more unique way so that it fits in with my targeted indie audience. Overall I also think more photos are need to be taken to improve the quality of the magazine and so that my pages look more informative, appealing and fit the criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment